Access Control in the Corporate Sector
The private business sector has particular security priorities
- Smooth entry for legitimate visitors within a rigorous screening process
- Fast and accurate checking that everyone is out after a fire alarm evacuation
- Access cards with customised information about the holder
- Integration with existing third party products such as intruder alarms, CCTV, and biometric readers
- Double-door entry systems for high security areas
- Requirement for two people to be present to enter certain areas
- Confidentiality of user rights in buildings with different company tenants
ACT solutions for business users
- Automatic muster report - printed automatically after fire alarm. At muster point, staff present their card or are crossed off list.
- Customised cards - personalise design and add custom fields for picture, ID, car registration, validity period, etc.
- Open system integration - ACT's IP-enbled products link to many third party products. For instance, ACT cards be used by spcified holders to disarm an intruder alarm and enter a building after hours.
- Interlock door function - ACT allows clients to create an "air-lock" space, where the second door will not open until the first one is closed. This is vital in high security areas and for clean rooms where air pressure must be maintained.
- Dual entry function - ACT software can easily be set to require two authorised people to be present before a particular door will open.
- Multi-tenant functionality - ACT's partitioned access control system allows each tenant separate access to only their own employees and part of the building.
- Corporate office buildings and headquarters
- Banks and financial institutions
- Commercial buildings
- Accountancy and law firms
- Science and business parks
- Small and medium sized businesses
Speak to ACT about your Needs Today Contact Us