How to add batch cards to a controller in ACT Win?
1. Select Tools > Card Manager
2. Select the add box below batch cards
3. Add numbers
Another menu will open and you will be prompted to enter the lowest and highest cards number. You do not need to enter any leading zeros i.e. 0000123456.
4. Assign users
Then press the “Binoculars” button located in the “Assigned Users” box. This will automatically determine the number of users cards will be assigned to, based on the size of the batch. Select "Create / Enable New Users", press add.
5. Send information to controller
Select "File->Download" and select all locations. This will download the database to the controller. To delete, select "Tools->Card Manager->Highlight Batch->Delete".
 – Number of Users – This does not represent the number of users in the system and can be left at one.
 – If New is greyed out, it means the menu has lost focus and you must click anywhere on the User pane.