Now available: ACTentry V-IP - your virtual receptionist
Published by Eilish Minihane on Wednesday, August 15, 2012
The ACTentry V-IP is a virtual receptionist combining a door entry panel with video and audio over IP. Calls are answered by any employee on the network running the ACTentry V-IP software. Access is granted or denied through the application.
An extended entry panel is also available that includes a cut out for a panel mounted proximity reader. This allows staff with an RFID card or fob to enter. The reader is not included but can be ordered separately.
- Dedicated receptionist no longer required
- Grant or deny access from your PC
- No special hardware required for user
- Manage up to 8 entrances
- Up to 25 PCs
- Reduces installation costs
- Any member of staff can view callers on their PC
- No additional monitors or handsets are required
- Vandal resistant entry panel
- Late-working employees are provided with additional security